Indie game development studio Eclipse Games has announced that their pint-sized tabletop arcade racer Super Toy Cars is coming to the Wii U eShop in the near future. While pricing and release date information has not yet been confirmed, we expect to receive updated information about the racer soon.
Super Toy Cars is developed using the Unity software tools and draws inspiration from the likes of classic video game racing series such as: Micro Machines, Super Off-Road, Death Rally, and Mario Kart.
Super Toy Cars features:
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
We’ll be on the lookout for more information from Eclipse Games about their new racer. Until then, you can check out the Beta trailer below.