Club Nintendo of America is offering fans who have purchased Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem Awakening a $30 Nintendo eShop credit.
Starting on July 16, fans who have purchased both of the Nintendo 3DS games, either at retail or on the eShop, are eligible to receive the $30 credit. The credit can then be used to purchase software in either the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS eShop.
Below are the official Club Nintendo guidelines.
– Buy & Register –
Join Club Nintendo:
- If you’re not a member already, join for free here.
Buying the games at the store?
- Find the Club Nintendo inserts inside your qualifying game packages.
- Register the game at Club Nintendo with the PIN# printed on the insert and complete the registration survey by August 31.
Buying from the Nintendo eShop?
- Link your Nintendo 3DS system to your Club Nintendo account before you buy the game. Once you’re linked, your downloaded game will be registered automatically.
- Sign into Club Nintendo and complete your registration surveys by August 31.
If you purchased the Fire Emblem: Awakening hardware bundle, you must link your Nintendo 3DS system to your Club Nintendo account and complete the registration survey for Shin Megami Tensei IV to qualify for the promotion.
– Get $30 Code –
Once you’ve completed your surveys, log back into your Club Nintendo account and click on the $30 eShop Credit item in your To-Do list. It may take up to one hour for the Club Nintendo website to be updated with your To-Do list item. Click ‘redeem’ on the $30 eShop Credit item page and confirm your order to receive an activation code with a value of $30 in Nintendo eShop credit.
Activation codes must be retrieved at the Club Nintendo site by September 30, 2013
– Redeem Code –
In the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS system, click on Menu, select Add Funds, then click on Redeem a Nintendo Prepaid Card. Enter the 16-digit code you received at Club Nintendo. Once you click ‘Add’, the credit will be added instantly to your account balance.
The code must be redeemed within the Nintendo eShop by December 31, 2013. Once credit is added to your balance at the Nintendo eShop, there is no deadline to use your increased balance.
- Limit of one $30 Nintendo eShop Credit per Club Nintendo member.
- Unretrieved or unredeemed activation codes for Nintendo eShop credit will have no value and will be deleted after the expiration dates listed above.
- Both games must be registered to the same member account to qualify for this offer.