Another Round of Pokémon Sun & Moon Info Arrives September 20

1
Another Round of Pokémon Sun & Moon Info Arrives September 20

The Pokémon Company will share another round of Pokémon Sun & Moon news Tuesday morning, ahead of the games’ imminent November debut.

There’s not too much time left before Trainers get their first taste of the tropical Alola region on Nintendo 3DS. It’s possible we could finally see the Starter evolutions for Sun & Moon’s Litten, Rowlet, and Popplio.

Or, we may finally learn more information about how Rockruff evolves into its daytime and nighttime forms, as previously featured in the October 2016 issue of CoroCoro Comic.

Either way, fans can expect to be graced with a new trailer and fresh details tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. PT/ 9 a.m. ET. Stay tuned to Nintendo News for the latest Pokémon Sun & Moon news.

Last week saw the reveal of two version-exclusive Ultra Beasts: UB-02 Absorption for Pokémon Sun and UB-02 Beauty for Pokémon Moon.

What are you hoping to see tomorrow morning? Feel free to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below or on our social media channels.

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon debuts in North America and Japan on November 18. Both games launch in Europe a few days later on November 23.

Follow Nintendo News on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus for the latest Pokémon Sun & Moon news coverage.

1 COMMENT

  1. Since we are getting closer and closer to November, the chance of getting the Starters’ evolutions keeps on rising with this month being an 80% chance we will get them. But the other 20% could prevail tomorrow morning, but it is a 99/100 chance we will see the names, typing and abilities for Rockruff’s evolutions no doubt… Possibly even new Mons as well. We just have to wait and see, but my biggest bet are the Rockruff evos.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here