Here at Nintendo News, we truly appreciate and value your undying support and dedication. That’s why we’re giving a little something back: a Super Metroid download code, redeemable only on the North American eShop for the Wii U Virtual Console service.
In the passage below, there’s a secret hint that lies quietly among the confusing groups of sentences. If you can successfully decipher it, we want you to let us know what you’ve come up with. Please read our rules before entering.
Many Metroids inhabit Planet Zebes. Other creepy and crawly pests are also there. These critters don’t stop our super-hero female protagonist Samus, however. How can anyone deny her powers and abilities, anyway? Engaging battles, high-powered weapons, and the ability to not crawl, Samus can do it all. Remember when the original Metroid was released for the NES in 1987?
Before you begin your exploration, make notes on your map so you don’t forget where you were. Run fast, but not too fast; you’ll need to replenish your missiles and ammo. Also, take your time; this game doesn’t have a timer so there’s no need to rush. In the end, Super Metroid is one of the most popular and enjoyable titles for the SNES. Now, send us that email and tell us what the secret code is.
Super Metroid Download Code Rules
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line must be: Nintendo News Giveaway (Super Metroid)
- Tell us what the secret code is, from the passage above.
- One entry per person, please. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- Contest ends on Thursday, June 5th at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Winner announced on Friday, June 6th via Google+, Twitter, and Facebook
This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Facebook, or Nintendo.
Stay tuned for more contests, only from Nintendo News!